Thursday, 1 October 2009

Mommy cam: A day in the life of Lilly

Since I was a really small baby I have woken up at around 7am every morning. But lately I have managed to stretch this out to 8am, because mommy has asked me really nicely to do so. I usually wake up in a playful mood and this morning I woke up and talked to that bright thing at the window, I guess that is what woke mommy up because pretty soon she came to my bed and said "Good morning". Did she think I was talking to her or what?













"Well, mommy if you are here you might as well get me out of bed. Look, I was just about to remove my blanket so you can pick me up."












The first thing we do in the morning is a nappy change. It feels good to get rid of that wet nappy so I usually try to help mommy as best as I can.












"Look mommy, I´m ready to get changed. Why are you taking so long?"

















After that I spend some time playing on my sheepskin rug whilst mommy is getting her breakfast ready.












I continue to play while mommy is having her breakfast.












After a while I find it pretty boring to play by myself. So I ask mommy if I can read the morning paper with her instead.












When mommy has had her breakfast then it´s time for mine. This morning I had some banana oats.












I really like banana oats.












After breakfast it`s bath time.












Usually I really enjoy my bath, but this morning it was a bit cold in the bathroom so mommy had to get me out pretty fast.












Here I am helping mommy to dry me of after the bath.












After the bath I spend some time playing in my babysitter while mommy is getting dressed. My friend Balder spent some time playing with me as well.












When mommy was ready she dressed me up in this coat and funny hat. I guess it´s time to go out for a walk in my new pram.












I enjoy going out in my new pram, so I decided to have a little nap while we where out.












By the way, mommy and I decided that we didn´t like my old pram. So mommy and daddy went out and found me another one. Here you can see my new pram.












After that nice walk I spent some more time playing while mommy did a bit of cleaning up.












While I was playing I decided to practice on my turning over skills.












"Look mommy, I can now turn over to the side".












It´s a hard thing this turning around. I usually get stuck on the side. Yesterday I managed to turn over on to my belly which made mommy really happy. She kept calling me a good girl even though I got stuck with my nose in the carpet and needed help from her to turn back on to the side.












When mommy have finished cleaning up then it´s time to talk to daddy on the webcam. I can see daddy on the webcam and he can see me, it´s really fun talking to him like that.












After we talked to daddy we went to the kitchen so mommy could start preparing my lunch, here I am waiting for mommy to get my food ready.












This afternoon I´m having carrots again.












This is my third day having carrots. I really hope mommy will change my food soon because it´s getting a bit boring.












But I do like carrots so I guess that's why she keeps serving them.












The rest of the day we spend playing and talking, me and my mom. We also have a little visit by my grandmother in the evening. My grandmother helps me get in to my pyjamas as its now time for bed.












But I´m not really ready to go to bed yet. So I ask mommy if I can stay up for a little while.

















I end up falling asleep in the sofa instead.

2 comments:

  1. Tack Lilly för att vi fick följa med dig under din dag. Vilka fina bilder och vad duktig du är som äter morotspuré! Hoppas vi ses snart! kram Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWW she is gorgeous bro!! love uncle Lazy Boy

    ReplyDelete